Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wet n' Wild is not all crap! Breaking news!

Wet n' Wild is the Rodney Dangerfield of the low budget makeup brands....it gets no respect! It's so cheap and it's wet and......wild! pffhahaha. But rethink Wet n' Wild if you haven't already. Truthfully, I hate their lip and eye pencils, especially the lip pencils. However, their mineral blush and bronzers are lovely and such a steal. I really adore their blush in Shimmering Rose! Really really! Actually, their whole mineral line is worth a try. I would stay away from the foundation, but I may be wrong. (If I am, so be it, I'll never stray from Bare Escentuals for my mineral foundation needs). I really like some of their eyeshadow palettes too. And the lipsticks are good enough. I do not like their glosses, very thin and runny. A friend of mine swears by their mascara, but I am dubious. Verrrrrrry dubious. It's all worth a try. My most unfavorite line in the drugstore in N.Y.C. Their stuff is garbage. This is just my opinion however, so if it works for you, super. Jordana and Milani are very underrated brands. I love their eye pencils, lipsticks and glosses. Milani makes a good quality eyebrow pencil too. In sum, f you are on a budget, spend your money on a terrific foundation and concealer. Don't be stingy on the mascaras either. But try some of the cheaper brands for shadows, blushes and lippies.

Low Budget Baby Girl,
Pink Pamplemousse xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment