Sunday, July 11, 2010

Before and After! Damn!


As you can plainly see, makeup can make a world of difference and not look unnatural or dramatic or cake-y. I used Revlon Photo Ready foundation (love this stuff!), NYX Pinky blush, 100% Pure jumbo lip pencil in Perfect Naked Berry, MakeUp Forever concealer palette, Milani eyebrow pencil in Taupe and Bare Escentuals tinted mineral veil. (love this stuff too.) That's it, NOTHING on my eyes. I forgot to mention that not only is makeup great for defining and sculpting, it works wonders for balancing skin tone. I can't believe I forgot to mention that, consider it a massive blooper! Anyway, here it is, my everyday look, minus the greasy porkchop hair. It's hot People!

Stay cool my little grapefruits,
Pink Pamplemousse xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment