Thursday, July 15, 2010

Reviews- Wet n. Wild mineral foundation and Cover Girl Falsies Mascara

The bottom line is neither of these products are worth buying. Wet n' Wild mineral foundation is powdery, whispy, chalky, drying, the coverage is minimal at best. It's everything a mineral foundation should not be. It comes with a little brush that I am happy to keep but the foundation itself is CRAP. I will stay true to my creamy, natural coverage Bare Escentuals foundation. Do not waste your $7.99

Cover Girl Falsies mascara promises to make your natural lashes so full, long and spectacular as to appear false. I tried it and although there was no clumping, the coverage was MEH, the effect was MEH, my lashes looked like they do with every other MEH mascara I've ever tried. Don't waste your dollar bills on this stuff either.

Ta ta for now,
Pink Pamplemousse xoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment