Friday, July 9, 2010

Biosil- miracle supplement or waste of good booze money?

I was turned onto the dietary supplement Biosil a year ago by a burlesque artist who works in a health food store. She assured me women in Europe have been using it for years and that is why they all look like Sophia Loren. (or something to that effect.) So, OF COURSE, because I am cajoled by pretty words, I bought it and continue to use it a year later. Does it work? I dunno. I can tell you I am 35 now and have very little wrinkling. Everything is still fairly plump. Did Biosil contribute to this? Again, I dunno. There wasn't a whole lot of room to improve the wrinkling situation. But I do not take chances. No news is good news when everything is looking tight and right. What is Biosil you ask? Here's what the label reads....."Advanced Collagen Generator. Choline-Stabilized Orthosilisic Acid." In short, It's Silicon. It states "reduces fine lines and wrinkles by 19%, thickens and strengthens hair, strengthens nails, promotes healthy bones and joins." You had me at 19% Biosil. These statements are not endorsed by the FDA. (If you care about that sort of thing. I don't, I'll eat a dead jellyfish that fell from the sky if it makes me cuter. Where is your FDA now?!?!?) You can get it in liquid or capsule form. I like the liquid because I irrationally believe it is more potent in liquid form, but the liquid has a vaporous texture and tastes and smells like a rotten egg wrapped in a rotten fish, so down it with JUICE. Whatever, if it works, suck it up. Thug it out. Be a hero! You can get it at most health food stores. It can't hurt (I don't think.) I'm no doctor, engineer or expert on nutrition, so research this stuff CAREFULLY. I've had no adverse side effects. I also take Vitamin D3 and 5-HTP, but that is another blog entirely. I will consult an expert on the health benefits of these two. It's all connected, inner health/outer beauty. Best Wishes!

You Go Girls (and Gentlemen),
Pink Pamplemousse xoxox

1 comment:

  1. The entire information is really good and some good insights available. Looking forward to do more clicks.
    Bio sil

    ReplyDelete