Friday, July 16, 2010

Brands I am not feeling and do not purchase. Plus, Kristen's makeup awards!

I do not like Almay. I feel their formulas are dated, their liners and mascaras run, and their cream blushes (touch bush) are a joke. Do not even get me started on the $$$ Lip Fusion line at Sephora. Do NOT waste your money on these overpriced lip glosses that do not deliver their promises. I am also not a fan of Lash Stiletto by Maybelline, too gunky and harsh. It hardens in a most flattering way.

Brands I love? Top 5 (no particular order).....Revlon, Bare Escentuals, MAC, Origins, MakeUp Forever. I stay away from L'oreal as I've heard they do nasty things to animals. NO THANKS.

Kristen's Makeup Awards

Foundation- Revlon Photo Ready and Bare Escentuals mineral foundation
Blush- Revlon in Touch of Pink, Smashbox in Radiance and Wet n' Wild in Rose Shimmer
Lipstick- Pearly Jam jumbo lip pencil (my absolute staple), Rimmel VaVaVoom, Milani Rose
Hip
Mascara- Revlon Grow Luscious and POP WOW mascara
Liner- MAC black track
concealor- MakeUp Forever concealor palette
eye shadows- Bare Escentuals and Revlon
Tan in a Can- Fake Bake or St. Tropez (drugstore brands suck)

Looking for a KILLER red gloss? Go no further than Hot Date by Origins. Killer!

Stay Sweet,
Pink Pamplemousse xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment